8.19.2008

thoughts before surgery, and happy anniversary to my back!

tomorrow brings another day, another surgery. yikefully (yes, i made that word up), this makes surgery #5. last night as i was packing some things, i reflected on my past surgeries.

August 20, 2008: exploratory (grrr) surgery on right shoulder
August 31, 2007: right shoulder surgery (subacromial decompression)
November 12, 2004: left ankle surgery to repair the GAB
August 19, 1998: back surgery (L4-L5 fusion)
October 25, 1990: left knee surgery to restore normal tracking of patella

things of note:
anyhoo, i have lots of notes to type up so i can leave them for my coworkers, so i'm off.

and, good luck in LA, Burninators. i'll be thinking of you. skate hard and have fun. *thumpthumpthump*

Comments:
won't be the same without you. =(

hope the surgery will "work" this time because i can't have another season without my ass capt.

<3
 
I hope the surgery went really, really well.

I'll sit with ya on the Injured Reserve bench, for a little while at least.
 
Cheddah, just got back to the computer. I hope all went well, and that you'll be on the ice with us soon. I miss my sometimes linemate.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?