5.04.2008

and that's a wrap on the season

i'm not completely willing to admit that this is the end of the Sharks' season. i'm proud of them for fighting back, not rolling over, and probably (though they won't admit to it) scaring the crap out of the Stars.

in looking for silver linings, i find these:
okay, i'm repeating myself. i really thought there would be more silver linings.

thanks for a fun, frustrating, gut wrenching, but still fun season, Sharkies. keep Ron, resign JR, sign Soupy, and go get 'em next year.

Comments:
Agree on the last comment keep 'em together and figure out where else to tweak.

That was one heck of a nailbiter last night.
 
Hey, I'm sorry about your Sharkies, but dayum, I thought this was about your shoulder and the end of *your* season! I had a little shock there!

phew
 
Not a JR fan, huh? I'm somewhat surprised to hear that. I thought he did a good job of rallying the troops to be more aggressive. I know you follow the team a lot closer than I do, though, so I would love to hear a follow up on why he should go out to pasture.
 
ack! no, Carolyn, i thought JR was awesome. maybe i should have written it "re-sign" JR. i totally agree that he brought positive energy and passion (or whatever you want to call it) to the team and i hope he has more hockey in him.
 
Ohhhhh!!!! Sorry, I can't read. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?