1.08.2008
first big duh of 2008
i was all excited last week - had a new (freebie) calendar to hang up on the wall next to my desk at work. since i had anticipated a return to hockey this season, i got out my red sharpie and happily marked in my team's remaining games. then i shared this fun news with my co-captain (yes, i've participated in ZERO captaining duties this season) and said i'd be back for our game on the 20th of january.
huh? no game on the 20th, she says. huh? d'oh. and duh. i forgot that when we drafted our team, we were R4. i wrote down all of the games for R1. idiot!
huh? no game on the 20th, she says. huh? d'oh. and duh. i forgot that when we drafted our team, we were R4. i wrote down all of the games for R1. idiot!
Comments:
<< Home
Ha, maybe I should find a freebie calendar to swap with you, Cheddah! Then I'd have all my games already penned in, voila! :-)
LOL! Please play with us, instead. (That sounds like something I'd totally do! I have such a hard time not looking for the R2 games on the schedule.)
Post a Comment
<< Home

