10.19.2007

ree?

why is the Indiana Jones theme running through my head?

Comments:
Tell me about it...I have it as my cellphone ring. Good thing people don't call me very often!

Sometimes I amuse myself with how my brain works...I find myself humming a tune, seemingly non-sequitur, then find that it's because one of the words in the lyrics is totally appropriate to whatever I'm doing at the time.

I think I get it from my mother...sometimes I mischieviously hum a bar from a musical, very quietly, as I'm in the room with her, then wait to see if she's humming it absently to herself a few minutes later. ;-)
 
Oh, that's one of my favorites. I hum it all the time at work, or when the girls are doing something particularly exploratative. (I like new words.) ;)

I should make it my new hockey song - maybe I'd actually score.
 
Need a hand with that?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?