5.07.2007
the fact of it is...
the Sharks didn't deserve to win. at all. sure, i would have loved it if they advanced to the conference finals. but given the way they played - particularly in the past 3 games - it just wouldn't have been the deserving team that advanced.
it'll be a long few months before training camp starts again, and there are likely to be new faces along with missing faces. thanks to them for a team record number of wins, but i'd gladly trade those for some playoff wins.i love my Sharks, always will, but they've once again broken my heart and my spirit.
it'll be a long few months before training camp starts again, and there are likely to be new faces along with missing faces. thanks to them for a team record number of wins, but i'd gladly trade those for some playoff wins.i love my Sharks, always will, but they've once again broken my heart and my spirit.
Comments:
<< Home
I feel your pain. The Stars wrench my heart every year. And year after year I tell myself I don't care anymore. And what do I do? I care! I watch! They lose! waaah...
Let's mope together.
As far as I'm concerned, the Cup Playoffs were over weeks ago. :)
Post a Comment
Let's mope together.
As far as I'm concerned, the Cup Playoffs were over weeks ago. :)
<< Home

