4.19.2007
the good sore throat
last week i was dealing with an allergy-related sore throat. thanks to the Sharks, i'm tending to a much more worthy sore throat! of course, my stomach was in knots the whole day and that didn't end during the game, but by the end of the night i was able to relax. a little. great game, awesome job by Nabby, great job by all the fans to acknowledge him at the end of the game to let him know how well he played.
as Steph said after the game, "phew". ditto!
as Steph said after the game, "phew". ditto!
Comments:
<< Home
I heard a few comments from people I work with on Tuesday and today was no better...apparently I sound "horrible". :-) I told them if they're lucky my voice will be gone through June. Fun game last night though the last minute thirty was nervewracking.
Post a Comment
<< Home

