1.22.2007

it's the 22nd already?

whaaaaa? wow, this month has just flown by. last month it felt like forever until Burninating, but suddenly it's already the beginning of Burninating week.

been super busy at work lately - long days, long weekend days, lots of work at home. not necessarily a bad thing but i just can't believe it's already this late in the month.

had a game last night with my favorite team of all time and we won 2-0. a beauty of a goal by Steph gave us the tiniest bit more breathing room at 2-0 instead of 1-0, but the way Mary was playing in net, as long as we had that one we would be ok. it was a pretty evenly matched game, as many have been this season. i love that i can kid around with pretty much anyone on the bench, be a smartass, and they'll just do the same in return. :-)

ack, work calls!

Comments:
yay! =D
 
That ROCKS!!! I wish I could have been there (though I was having a blast in Seattle at the time).

Congrats Fishies!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?