7.31.2006
musical hockey bags
i decided yesterday that i'm going to give my hockey bag with wheels a little bit of a rest. the zipper has already been sewn back onto one side pouch, the corners of the bag are wearing out, and it's just ready for a break.
enter, old hockey bag! it's almost the same as my wheelie bag, just not on wheels (duh). hey, i used it for about 2 years, so it couldn't have been that bad! and, i'll save the wheels for tournament time, which is (oooh!) just less than 6 months away! :-)
we'll see how long i really last sans wheels!
enter, old hockey bag! it's almost the same as my wheelie bag, just not on wheels (duh). hey, i used it for about 2 years, so it couldn't have been that bad! and, i'll save the wheels for tournament time, which is (oooh!) just less than 6 months away! :-)
we'll see how long i really last sans wheels!
Comments:
<< Home
Ha! I'll be interested to hear an update. I am CRAVING wheels--so tired of my wheel-less bag, which is splitting as well.
I'm hoping I'll see you Sunday!
Post a Comment
I'm hoping I'll see you Sunday!
<< Home

