6.25.2006

head bonk or speddah, part deux

i'll just get this out in the open and say right away that i'm going with speddah on this one.

i'm standing in the middle of a room, have a hockey stick blade-end up so i can take the tape off of it. i pulled a little bit off, then hit a spot where the tape was more worn down. the tape snaps off in one hand away from me, and since i had been pulling on the blade towards my face, the blade then lands right on my nose. ow!

fortunately, not enough force to cause a nosebleed, but definitely enough to make it sting.

guess who's back....back again....speddah's back...

Comments:
Welcome back Speddah (not to be confused with Welcome Back Kotter). We've missed you.
 
LMAO! speddah's back...back again...yes she's back. =D
 
LOL! I am NOT laughing at you. (giggle) I just retaped my stick and am SO glad I didn't pull a Speddah.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?