12.07.2005

waah part deux

to add to my waah, for those of you who skate at belmont, be extra wary of the ice near the boards along the benches. particularly, near the bench closest to the entrance. it was very bumpy and rough there last night, causing me to fall and land with all my weight on my left knee. oddly, i hit the top part of my knee and fortunately not the kneecap, but still. waah!

Comments:
You're right. I saw you scraping at it, so I looked when I was waiting in line there--and there are huge RIDGES in the ice there! I'm surprised you were the only one to fall. Very dangerous!
 
Watch you knees cheddah, they come back to haunt you when you get old and decrepit like me. ;-) I'll mention it to B and see if the president can have a talk with belmont
 
heh, thanks Shadow.

lucky for me, the knee i landed on is the one i've already had surgery on. go figure...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?