12.01.2005

holy crap!

Justin and i spent the better part of last night doing two things.

first, we were worrying that the Sharks traded Sturm, Stuart, and Primeau for not enough.

then during the 2nd intermission of consecutive loss #10, we heard that the Sharks got Joe Thornton.

we spent the rest of the night repeatedly saying "holy crap!!!"

in a good way.

good luck to the departed Sharks, especially Marco and Stuey, who did so many good things for the team, but holy crap! Joe Thornton!

he's no Steve Holt, but Joe Thornton!

Comments:
I must have been on your wavelength - I too was doing the same thing last night.
 
WHAT?! NO! AURGH!
Sorry, gotta aurgh for my home team.
 
I did the exact same thing when I came home last night and read the sports pages. I wonder if he'll come and watch Joelle play like Scott does... If he does, he might be watching you play one of these days.
 
Viv, i see your "aurgh" for the Bs, but they did get 3 very good players, 2 with very bright upsides.

April - i've never seen Scott at any of the games, except the one at the Tank. yeah, that great game that started my whole blog...

still, holy crap!!!
 
Mr. Thornton, not there when it counts.

He may be one of the most physically gifted hockey players on the planet but he can't lead a team.

Valeri could always come out of retirement with his Stanley Cup Champion experience to help SJ.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?