9.14.2005
the joys of costco
what costco and trader joe's have in common: i go there with a list and always come back with about twice the amount of items on my list.
i went to the fun warehouse tonight and came back with 2 books, 200 blank cds, and 36 cans of coke. i went mostly for shampoo.
i went to the fun warehouse tonight and came back with 2 books, 200 blank cds, and 36 cans of coke. i went mostly for shampoo.
Comments:
<< Home
LOL! OK, but did you remember the shampoo?
I went there for dog food and spent $200. (I did remember the dog food)
I went there for dog food and spent $200. (I did remember the dog food)
hahaha! yes, i did remember the shampoo. which is good, because the last time i went (to get shampoo) and came back with conditioner. duh.
Post a Comment
<< Home

