7.27.2005
practice redux
forgot to mention all of the hilarity at the beginning of practice last night. for some reason, Andrea and i decided it'd be fun to wing the puck as hard as we could right into each other's feet. keep in mind we've both broken ankles. but hey, that's all right, we wanted to send the puck hurtling into each other! i was laughing so hard that i could barely stand.
okay, it doesn't sound as funny now, but it was damn funny then. guess you had to be there.
okay, it doesn't sound as funny now, but it was damn funny then. guess you had to be there.
Comments:
<< Home
Ah, so that's what that was. I was surprised the 1 or 2 times it hit my feet. I was like, whoa, they make really hard passes!
er, it was the catch-a-hard-pass drill. yeah, yeah, uh huh. 0=)
heh, i'd forgotten about that...it's still damn funny! and fun! it was like playing dodgeball on ice. =D
heh, i'd forgotten about that...it's still damn funny! and fun! it was like playing dodgeball on ice. =D
October 1rst, RJJ vs Tarver, rubber match. Everyone is hereby ordered to root for RJJ to win by KTFO.
If he loses, I am walking to the nearest living thing and killing it. My heart can't take another RJJ loss.
This gonna be even better then sex.
If he loses, I am walking to the nearest living thing and killing it. My heart can't take another RJJ loss.
This gonna be even better then sex.
dude, Jeff
that was a very VERY random post...
and sorry, but i had to go to espn.com to find out who rjj and tarver were.
that was a very VERY random post...
and sorry, but i had to go to espn.com to find out who rjj and tarver were.
Yeah, but did you get the puck stuck in one of your tuuks? That's pretty funny. I've seen it happen a couple of times...once to myself. Now if I had realized what had happened, I could've skated to the net and try to whack it out into the goal. :-)
KarenB
Post a Comment
KarenB
<< Home


