6.14.2005

fwickrrrrrrrr

dunno why i'm talking like Homestar at the moment...maybe because it's more fun to say fwickrrr than flickrrr. anyhoooo, thanks to Liz for adjustinating my foto feed! yay, now i hope to add to my stream of fotos so it's not just random signs.

Comments:
incredibly easy to use...at least for this non-programming, non-geek. i have it running my banner on my blog and haven't had any problems. upload is easy, by email even! i just love it.
 
oh, so easy to use. even for me! very easy to share. even easier to upload! let's see some goalie pix already!
 
haha, actually not much of a catch at all. at least not that i can remember. maybe that's the catch - brainwashing.
 
I think that they'll eventually suck me in, and then I'll want to share more than just 200 photos, and I'll have to start paying their flickrdependency annual fee.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?