4.04.2005
congrats to...
SoopahViv for looking great last night with her red goalie jersey, stopping shots from red division players.
Liz and the ATeam1 for pulling off the upset at Logitech last night. with a short bench! against the #1 seed! woooo!
Liz and the ATeam1 for pulling off the upset at Logitech last night. with a short bench! against the #1 seed! woooo!
Comments:
<< Home
And what about congrats to da Cheddanator for gettin' out for some hockaaay!?! Hockaaay!
It was really great to have you out there again. :)
It was really great to have you out there again. :)
I am gonna miss the whole "tripod" era of Dewball hockey if I don't get down to CA in the next year.
I guess I can console myself by watching the USA Nationals U-17 team play the Fairbanks Icedogs. Amazing how good a kid can be at 16, to school 20 yr olds and score in traffic and then drop the gloves and dummy up some guy 4 years older then him. Some of the best hockey I have seen in years and that includes the craptastic college team up here.
btw, thanks for the postcard of the nice warm desert. The postman handed it to me as it was snowing outside.
Love ya Dewball
Post a Comment
I guess I can console myself by watching the USA Nationals U-17 team play the Fairbanks Icedogs. Amazing how good a kid can be at 16, to school 20 yr olds and score in traffic and then drop the gloves and dummy up some guy 4 years older then him. Some of the best hockey I have seen in years and that includes the craptastic college team up here.
btw, thanks for the postcard of the nice warm desert. The postman handed it to me as it was snowing outside.
Love ya Dewball
<< Home


