3.25.2005

no soreness yet!

i expected to roll out of bed, land on my left foot and then cringe. no such thing happened!

no soreness yet, but i haven't reached the 24 hour post-skate time period yet. but so far things are looking good!

i do have my skate bruise on the back of my right leg back, which i now realized i sort of missed. good to have it back! permabruise!

Comments:
I get bruises there, too. Lameness!
 
I don't recall my ankle being sore after skating (only while skating). Usually, after I took the skates off, the ankle actually felt better...like it loosened up. Maybe you'll get lucky and won't get the delayed soreness effect.

KarenB
 
yeah, a bit lame on the bruises, but oddly enough i'm glad to have it back!

and 24 hours post skating - no soreness! wooo!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?