2.02.2005

still perma-grinning

so after Saturday's 2OT + shuutout win, Viv was perma-grinning.

i'm still doing it now. i couldn't even have dreamed that i'd have so much fun on the Burninating trip. i don't know how it could be more fun, but i know that it will be next year when i'm playing!

another reason for the perma-grin: i went to PT this morning and my therapist says that while there are more visits authorized, the next one will likely be my last. she is amazed at how fast my ankle has healed and how the range of motion has come back. now it's the hard part: knowing i can walk okay but waiting to do more!

Comments:
Well! Hey! You're all healed up and ready to go! Time for some skating exercise!

*perma-:-D*
 
I know some skating exercises....they helped me get my ankle back it's strength. Let me know if you want details.

It helps if you can hit public session during the daytime on a weekday when it's more empty. Just call ahead and make sure there isn't a little kid field trip going on that day. I think that happens more in the summer but it's insane when busloads of kids suddenly show up.

If you can't go during the daytime on a weekday, start with the Adult night session (18 and over). I think that's on Tuesday at Logitech Ice.

Of course the first time I went I think I skated two laps and then had to rest. Talk about a weak ankle. :-)

KarenB
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?