2.23.2005

oh, so sad!

i finally ordered my wheelie bag and a stick bag from hockey monkey. i just got a call from them and was informed that the stick bag i wanted just sold out. d'oh! so i'm getting the CCM Vector bag instead of the Nike bag, and it's $5 cheaper so i guess that's okay. but still!

it will be Liz and her very red pants (and helmet) and me and my orange stick bag. hey, next to my wheelie bag, it'll be Giants colors!

Comments:
Yo, send that shit back. The zippers on that style of bag don't hold up. I've blown through 3 Easton bags that are cut like this one, but my (yes, red) Bauer Tri-Flex bag has lasted almost 2 years, through 5 tournament airplane trips, sans issue.
 
I wonder about the need for a stickbag at all. Is it too much work to carry two sticks in your hand? Or is it too much to tape them together before checking them on a plane? Or, as I suspect, did Jena just say "Oooooooooh, pretty orange!" in typical girlie fashion?

I'll admit, Jena does make a good girlie so I wouldn't begrudge the girlie stickbag :)

Love ya Dewball
 
Me, it's all about the strap thing. I have a chronic habit of trying to carry too much at once when I walk from one place to another, so if I can sling my sticks over a shoulder, that means that hand's free to carry something else! (Or open doors, or whatever...you'll notice my latest hockey bag's a backpack. Probably related.)
 
well, the stuff shipped today, so i'll have to see how they do.

MooseMan: the stickbag is necessary for me because i'm just not very coordinated.

CapH: agreed with the strap thing!
 
who knew i made a good girlie. :-P
 
and yes, the orange was very cool.
 
I heard from a someone who heard from a dude that "Wheelie bags are NOT hockey--carry your own gear".

I suppose he's sorta right....wheelie bags are just wheelie bags and they perform rolling-gear-carrying functions...while hockey is a game played on ice among multiple individual types. This entire posting is just an excuse to razz ya'.

Oh well.......I'll hold the door open for you and the bright-orange stick bag anyway.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?