1.19.2005

The Life Aquatic

forgot to mention that i saw this on Monday night. i enjoyed it much more than Andrea - pretty much anything with Owen Wilson in it usually keeps my attention. okay, sure, i probably won't give "Shanghai Knights" or "Around the World in 80 Days" the Owen test, but so far I've enjoyed every movie I've seen that has him it it. okay, okay, except "Anaconda".

that whole rambling thing wasn't the point. the point is: i dug "The Life Aquatic". bonus points for Willem Dafoe. we just listened to the soundtrack a few minutes ago...good for the late afternoon.

Comments:
*sniff* Is that a crush I smell.......

Glad to see that you are up and about. Maybe this spring you can wrangle some days off from work and I'll leave this frozen wasteland I call home and come visit ya.

Love ya,

Jeff
 
uh, not a crush since his nose has been broken waaaay too many times. he may be rivaling Tim Hunter in that category.

and yes, come visit. but wait until summer if you wanna teach me how to skate. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?